“RAINMAKER” OPENINGS – we seek to hire five additional Executive Business Development Directors. Is this you? Large, current network and business contact list — well-connected in your industry and/or across multiple industries — wish to work part-time or full-time.
- Executive Business Development (Consultant Part-time or Full-time)
- Commissioned Sales Position – 6-figure income
- Several New Positions Available for Executives with Expansive Networks
Stewart Cooper & Coon HQ in Phoenix AZ is a Human Capital Strategies and Management firm with five operating business units, including the Retained Executive & Technical Search Division. SC&C has served corporations and individual executives in both U.S. and foreign markets for over two decades. Meet the Team
Recently, M.B. Consultants Inc., a Boston based Retained Executive Search firm founded in 1992 and headquartered in Boston, MA, merged with Stewart, Cooper & Coon. The resulting merger created a need for us to expand our Retained Executive and Technical Search Division. Our search services will be delivered from both locations.
We seek Retained Executive Business Development Consultants to help us expand our retained executive search business, both domestically and internationally. We are a Generalist search firm with a wide range of expertise in the following industries and core functions:
General Management | Specialty Materials | Industrial/Consumer |
Technical Leadership | Marketing, Sales | Alternative Energy
Life Sciences | Technology | Subject Matter Experts – All Fields
REQUIRED: All applicants MUST have a significant network of senior decision-makers to whom they can present SC&C’s retained search concept and establish meaningful meetings with decision-makers within their personal and professional network.
You will be our Rainmaker and speak with those in your network and introduce us to them, thereby creating an “introduction-friendly” environment to orient them to our services and help them achieve a more cost-effective and service-driven return on their search investment.
If your network is both large and current, if your contact list is substantial, and if you are well-connected in your industry and/or across multiple industries or sectors, then you are already on your way to being successful with our company.
- Prospect for new clients from a variety of sources (existing database, relationships, VC’s, Private Equity, Professional services firms, Incubators and Accelerators)
- Generate leads, manage sales pipeline, and connect with clients on a regular basis through client calls, meetings and networking (events and conferences)
- Maintain and grow client base by selling a broad range of retained executive &technical Search services
- Attend events and conferences with “C” levels to represent Brands
- Quantify business relationships with key decision makers/hiring managers
- Help strategize on the company’s new go-to market business development initiatives
- Ability to set up meetings between you, your prospective client company, and an SC&C Executive staff member to introduce us to the company and assist SC&C in closing sales
- Must be willing to visit corporate offices of your network contacts to meet with decision makers with whom you have made appointments
The Executive Business Development consultant would ideally be a retired C-level executive, VP/Sr. VP of HR, VP Engineering/R&D. Your extensive network of business and professional contacts must be current.
If you are currently retired or you feel somewhat unchallenged, and have no restrictions placed upon your earning potential, then you should consider Stewart, Cooper & Coon as your new home.
We have unique compensation plan paying very generous commissions based upon each new retained search your efforts help close. We provide you with complete back-office support, and we handle all administration and processing of the companies you bring to our table. Once you have made the sale, minimal local servicing of your accounts is expected.
Job Requirements and PREFERENCE Given To:
- 20+ years of proven senior executive leadership AND you are comfortable in the executive-to-executive and B-2-B environment, AND, you enjoy working from home in a virtual sales environment.
You may reside in ARIZONA | NEW ENGLAND | CALIFORNIA
ALL applicants must send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a current resumé
- a cover letter providing an example list of companies the you can call on and can contact on our behalf
- in the cover letter, tell us why you wish to work with SC&C
Here are two relevant SC&C websites you may wish to review, prior to applying to our company:
Fred E Coon, CEO
Stewart, Cooper & Coon, Inc.