My client Bill” has placed as HR Manager of Labor Relations at XXXX. The company has locations across US, South America, Thailand, Japan.
He will be responsible for providing HR support for 800 IUE – CWA represented employees and serve as the primary focal point for actions and interpretations of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, providing assistance and advice to supervisors and managers in executing work via the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- $ 110,000 annually (paid bi-weekly) – he was able to negotiate a better salary than originally offered
- bonus payouts as high as 175% of the target
- four weeks of vacation- he negotiated this upward from the 3 weeks
- Eleven holidays a year
- Health Care benefits to commence on the first day of employment
- 401K plan, basic match of 100% up to 5%, plus an enhanced match , requiring no deferrals, based of years of service, that ranges from 3% to 7%.
- Relocation benefits pursuant to the company’s “Marketing Assistance” program. He will be relocating his family.