We value our executive candidates at Stewart, Cooper & Coon. Our team of trained recruiters will take time to listen to your values, goals, and aspirations and personally work with you. Talent development, performance improvement, and aligning top talent with the right organizational culture is what makes the Stewart Cooper & Coon recruiting process different and better.
The professional recruiters at Stewart Cooper & Coon take the time to understand the needs of both our candidates and the companies that are looking to recruit them. We have been leaders in executive search for more than 20 years and this gives us proprietary information and perspective related to upper management and C-Level positions. Candidates and companies are all unique and knowing both sides of recruiting is one reason Stewart Cooper & Coon is so successful. In addition, we are very proud of the long-term relationships we have with both companies and candidates. Ours is not the type of firm that gets candidates a few leads and then is impossible to contact. We work closely with our clients through the entire recruitment process to ensure that they have found the position that is perfect for their needs and goals.
During the executive search process, all SC&C candidates are treated professionally and with their needs at the top of every priority list. This is one way, among many, that Stewart Cooper & Coon manages to place executives quickly into high-level executive positions. Simply put, we listen.
Outlined below is the quality of service given to every Stewart Cooper Coon candidate.
- Our recruiters will analyze your skills, knowledge, and talents as they try to match you with the executive position best suited for your individual needs and objectives.
- When a suitable position arises, we will personally contact you.
- If you are interested in pursuing the opportunity, with your permission, we will provide information to the employer and assist both parties in setting up an interview, either in person or by telephone.
- Prior to the interview, we will prepare you for the meeting by providing interview tips and other relevant information, as well as information on the client company.
- During the interview process, you will be provided with feedback that will assist you in making your decision.
We will work with you during the negotiation process to help ensure a successful placement and a competitive package.